Strumpets 2-55 Strumpets 2-55

Buggy. I have no idea how to rise certain stats like confidence and obedience. Also I cannot read the description for every stat.

TOTG: Brugeria Grondes Brothel (Alpha 1) TOTG: Brugeria Grondes Brothel (Alpha 1)

Not giving stars because it is an alpha in a really early state.

Good things: No bugs and really easy to play.

Bad things: The grinding is just too much. You can't sell items to the store (which could have made the grinding easier).

codeblades responds:

Thank you for your review :). We are reducing the amount of gold needed to upgrade the pub in the next update so it should be less of a pain.

Fluffle Jumper Fluffle Jumper

Got Height 666 then all floor pieces disappeared and died.

10 out of 10

evil-uncle responds:

Yeah... Sorry for that :(
I'll come to some real ending in time... I just still don't know how else that could go.
But if you have any suggestions at all please don't exitate on sending me some PM

Advanced Rogue Intelligence Assault Advanced Rogue Intelligence Assault

There's no tutorial for raids, I enter a raid and I can't pass through a wall so I have to refresh the page. I tried letting myself get killed but the character would never recover.

There's no tutorial for gathering resources but is not that hard. I got my ship damaged and also it wont recover like never.

Vortex00 responds:

recovering from something is a 1/3 chance until you get Goo or Remi on your team then it is 100% chance. and I'll make a tutorial for raids soon, but it is explained in the game in the next update.

Pussymon 1.1 Pussymon 1.1

There's improvement if I compare this game with the last version.

Yet, the level system still feels like a burden, I liked the new pussymons.

The only thing I'll suggest is are 2 things:

1.- Change a little the map of the first farm because sometimes a enter in random encounters because my mouse pointer appears near the bushes.

2.- And also the bag button should be on another corner of the game's screen because I accidentally pressed the collapse button, so the game restarted :/

SP3KTR3-X responds:

Thanks, I'm already remaking part of the interface, I will consider your suggestions.

Pussymon 1.0 Pussymon 1.0

Good, but I don't feel the game is rewarding enough. It feels like it takes an eternity to get money.

Getting a pussymon lv 100 could give bonuses like increased max HP or increased money at work or increased probability for catching other pussymons.

Also, the sex option could use some animations.

I could help with animations, but *sigh* university... :c

SP3KTR3-X responds:

Thanks, the costs will change in the next update, i also intend to add some rewards when reaching level 100 with some Pussymons.

Last Town Last Town

very fun! but the game is not saving ;(